Monday, January 10, 2011

my LakBayan Grade


A Grade of C from Lakbayan is not bad for a student-traveler like me. I am from Central Luzon so I frequently travel within the region. I'm looking forward to my graduation come April 2011, because after that I will embark on a back-packing adventure alone or with someone who's willing to taste the Filipino culture in the south. I don't want to be a foreigner in my own country so I made promise to myself that I will travel and explore the Philippines, taste its food, experience the hospitality of its people, capture the picturesque of its landscape and preserve its heritage by blogging its beauty and magnificence. I was saddened by many young Filipinos who doesn't know simple Pinas Geography. Nakakabadtrip lang na hindi nila alam ang mga lugar sa Pilipinas!.

No comments:

Post a Comment